If you are short on time or looking for a quick and tasty bite to eat before the show, our Deli Bar offers the perfect solution.
Conveniently situated on Front Circle Foyer, accessible from our main Hurst Street entrance, our popular Deli Bar offers an appetising selection of hot and cold dishes as well as a variety of delicious homemade sandwiches, desserts and hot and cold drinks.
- Fresh 'bean to cup' Coffees and Hot Chocolate - don’t forget to add your favourite flavoured syrup. The same ‘bean to cup’ coffee is also available on each of our foyer bars.
- A fine, refreshing selection of teas and infusions.
- A selection of locally sourced soft drinks such as Benson’s Fruit Juices and Septimus Spyder’s traditional treats such as Dandelion & Burdock and Cream Soda.
- A small selection of bottled alcohol beverages.
- Our selection of homemade sandwiches is always available; plus a choice of hot and cold deli dishes which vary from show to show.
- Brownies, Flapjacks and Muffins are a must to go with your coffee.
- Treat yourself to a Frost & Snow Cupcake, available at most shows. These scrumptious cakes are made just down the road by Sarah Frost and her team, and every time you buy one, you’ll be contributing to Frost & Snow’s aims to help the homeless in Birmingham
CLICK HERE to view a sample menu - please note, our Deli Bar offers change regularly.